Wednesday, January 20, 2016



Hello :)

My name is Bethany Christiansen, and I am so happy that you stopped by!  Welcome to my little slice of life where I would love to share my love for family, friends, home and everything creative!  Life is so short; my goal is to find joy every day.  I hope to share this joy with you.  <3

This blog is inspired by my two daughters.  Cami, my oldest daughter, is all arms and legs (her Papa is 6'5") so we nicknamed her Twiggy.  My youngest daughter, Kira, is, well, the youngest, so we call her Egg.  My son, Roman, is currently too cool to have a nickname :)  Here are a few shots of our little family.


This is us!  Except Matt, of course, who is taking the photo. 


Twiggy & Egg


Me & my son Roman (isn't he so cute?)


The entire Christiansen Clan :)

So, that's a bit about me :)

Thank you again for coming by!  If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.

Well, here goes!  Let the adventure begin...


No comments:

Post a Comment